Visual Voicemail Currently Unavailable – The Visual Voicemail feature is no longer accessible to consumers, who are greeted with an error message that reads “Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable” and a button that reads “Call Voicemail.”
Until this is fixed, you will not be able to view your voicemails. Please follow the steps provided in the following paragraphs. After completing each degree, check your voicemails before going on to the next.
It’s time to upgrade your iPhone.
The most current version of iOS should be installed on your iPhone. Make sure your device is up to date if it isn’t. To see whether there are any updates available, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update to update your software.
- Your device will check for updates.
- If an update is available, click Download and Install and follow the on-screen directions to complete the process.
The aircraft is in airplane mode
It is a quick fix for whatever ails you. To begin, please follow these instructions:
Your iPhone’s Settings app is where you’ll get this information.
- Airplane mode should be enabled.
- Wait a little while longer.
- Remove Airplane Mode from your device.
Your Voicemail should have a new password
It’s been suggested that some customers try changing their voicemail password to see if it helps. You may do it this way:
- Go to Settings > Phone > and scroll down to change the voicemail password.
- After you’ve entered a new password, click Done.
- To complete the process, you’ll be asked to re-enter your password.
Then restart your Network
Your network settings may be reset if Airplane Mode doesn’t fix the problem for you. When you reselect your network options, your Wi-Fi passwords and VPN settings will be lost. Please keep this in mind. However, your data will be preserved, including photographs, apps, conversations, files, and movies.
On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > Reset > Reset Network and follow the on-screen directions to reset your network settings.
If the problem continues, you should contact your service provider for further assistance. It is possible to use Visual Voicemail on a mobile phone via a carrier.
“Visual Voicemail Is Currently Unavailable” appears when you try to check for new voicemails on your iPhone, and the steps in this article may help resolve it.
Take a moment to ensure that your iPhone is not in Airplane Mode
When you activate Airplane Mode on your iPhone, the Phone’s cellular Network is disconnected. Ensure you have not mistakenly activated this function before moving further with your work. To check again, visit:
- In the Settings app, locate and switch the Airplane Mode slider from OFF to ON.
- Before turning it back on, let it cool for a few minutes.
Then, if you have any Voicemail messages, you may go through them. It seems to be in fine working shape at this time.
Reset the network settings on your iPhone.
The “Visual Voicemail Not Working” issue is typical when the cellular network connection is lost. It means that clearing the network settings on your iPhone might help you fix any connection troubles. Because of this:
- Open the Settings app and go to the General section on your iPhone.
- From the menu, choose Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- After resetting the network settings, restart your iPhone and check for Voicemail. Hopefully, it’s back to normal now.
It is recommended that you reset the Voicemail password
If resetting the Voicemail password doesn’t work, you might reset the network settings.
- Change the voicemail password by selecting Phone from the drop-down option.
On/Off switch for airplane mode
Your Network enables voicemail technology. Visual Voicemail may not function properly if your iPhone has a network interruption.
One way to cope with network issues is to turn on and off Airplane Mode. Using this method, you may obtain a stronger signal on your iPhone by reconnecting to a cell tower. Your Visual Voicemail will work again if you follow this simple procedure.
Here’s how to turn on Airplane Mode:
To get started, go to the Settings page. The Control Center is another option.
The Airplane Mode button may be found on the control panel. To activate it, flip the switch.
- Remove Airplane Mode by toggling the button next to it back off again.
Open the Phone app to listen to your missed calls. It’s important to restart your Phone after enabling Airplane Mode, though. The Airplane Mode button may be toggled off after your Phone is switched back on.
- Fix Xbox One 0x8000ffff Error
- Fix Cydia Impactor Not Working
- Fix Netflix Error Nw 8 20
- Fix Epson Projector Lamp Light Flashing Red
- Ix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding In Fullscreen
- What can I do about the fact that visual Voicemail is temporarily unavailable?
Answer – Switch Airplane Mode off via the Settings app, then turn it back on 30 seconds later. Go to Settings > General > Reset and choose Reset Network Settings from the drop-down menu if it doesn’t work. You might also try shutting down and then turning on your iPhone.
- Why isn’t my iPhone’s visual Voicemail working?
Answer – Put your iPhone in Airplane mode and then deactivate it to repair the visual voicemail problem. You may either utilize the Control Centre or follow the instructions outlined below. Toggle on Airplane Mode in the Settings app by tapping on the toggle. To switch off Airplane Mode, press the same toggle after 15 seconds.
- How can I restore my iPhone’s Visual Voicemail?
Answer – Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Reset Network Settings by going to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. After a reset, your iPhone’s visual Voicemail should be back to normal. The is reset as a result of this procedure.
- Visual Voicemail Currently Unavailable
- Visual Voicemail Is Currently Unavailable
- Iphone Visual Voicemail Is Currently Unavailable
- Visual Voicemail Unavailable
- Why Is Visual Voicemail Unavailable