Fix Asus Error Code 0xc0000185 – Error code 0xc0000185 is almost always shown when a Windows PC starts up, and it generally occurs after a system restart. Other possibilities include this: “Getting your computer repaired is the right thing to do at this point.
0xc0000185 is the Boot Configuration Data error code you’ve undoubtedly seen in Windows 10. You will not start your computer if you make this error. 0xc0000185 is an issue with Windows; therefore, what is the solution? You’ll learn how to fix the problem in this part of MiniTool.
Fix Asus Error Code 0xc0000185
It is an error code 0xc0000185 Causes
It might be a simple problem like a botched shutdown or a new peripheral or a more serious issue like corrupted or deleted data. Regardless of the root reason, this mistake is a warning indication of a more serious problem lurking in the shadows.
- Error 0xc0000185: How to Fix
This error may be a symptom of a more severe problem that you need to address, but you can’t fix anything until your PC is up and functioning normally.
- The computer should be restarted.
Try restarting your computer to see if it fixes error code 0xc0000185. The only way to fix the Windows 10 boot configuration data is missing error code 0xc0000185 is to do a complete system reboot, which is safe to do. There is little hope that Windows can fix the issue when it takes to reboot.
Rebuild the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) on an Installation Media Disk.
By utilizing an installation media drive, you may try to fix the problem code 0xc0000185 Windows 10 and get your computer up and running again. You may easily recreate the Boot Configuration Data using the installation media drive.
- Format a hard disc if necessary.
Reinstalling Windows may be necessary to fix the error number 0xc0000185 Windows 10. When using Windows installation media to format a hard disc, some potential difficulties might cause the Windows couldn’t format a partition error to occur.
Follow these steps to format a hard disc when your computer doesn’t boot into Windows. In this situation, MiniTool Partition Wizard comes highly recommended.
It offers features like Partition Recovery, OS Migration to SSD/HD Wizard, Surface Test, and Wipe Disk as a terrific partition manager. MiniTool Partition Wizard is a great example. Partition and hard disc management are made easy and safe with this tool.
To fix your computer, use the Windows 10 Installation Media.
- Switch on your mobile device.
- Utilize the included Installation Media to do a clean install of your new device.
- Press any key to boot from CD or DVD” will appear on a blank screen, indicating that you may start your computer by hitting any key on the keyboard.
- After a few seconds, you’ll see a Choose an Options box on your screen.
- To fix error code 0xc0000185, Windows 10 should begin the scanning process and fix any faults creating the error on your screen.
- After the operation is finished, remove the Windows 10 installation media drive and restart your device normally.
- Check your system to see whether the error code 0xc0000185 is still there.
- At times, you may find yourself stuck in the Automatic Repair cycle. So, if you find yourself in this situation, we’ve put up a detailed guide to assist you in breaking free.
- Specialist software may be able to assist if you’re seeking a quick and simple remedy for anything at any time.
- Regardless of the problem, Restoro’s monitoring, detection, and repair capabilities are second to none.
Asus is recognized for its wide range of goods, including desktops, laptops, and smartphones. These devices have been lauded worldwide for their high-quality features at reasonable prices. Customers often voiced their dissatisfaction with the service due to minor technical glitches, and this is one of the most common errors you’ll encounter on your Asus smartphone.
As a non-computer literate individual, it may be challenging to handle error codes. Getting rid of them altogether is difficult since they don’t signal a specific issue with your computer. As a result, the Support team has a handy guide for you, complete with important links and details. Consequently, reading this post might help you solve this problem swiftly.
- Fix Dragon Age Inquisition Won’t Launch
- Fix Minecraft Lan Not Working
- Fix Asus Atk0100 Driver Error
- Fix Error Code 2110 2003
- Fix Asus Error Code 0xc0000185
Fix Asus Error Code 0xc0000185 FAQs
- Error Code 2: What Should I Do?
Answer- “Windows error 2” might be caused by a malfunctioning registry. Run a third-party application like Cleaner to remove the cache, register, and DLL of the software that was removed.
- There’s an error code of 0xc0000098, but what is it?
Answer- After cloning or upgrading to Windows 10, the BSOD error code 0xc0000098 may appear. There are two possible causes: BCD errors, disc write issues, power outages, boot sector viruses, or mistakes made while manually changing the BCD might explain why there is no entry.
- What was the most important procedure that was lost?
Answer- The death of an important process raises some questions. Vital Process Died’s error code 0x000000EF indicates that a crucial system process has died on your computer. The operation has the potential to damage your hard drive, RAM, and even your CPU in rare situations.
- Fix Asus Error Code 0xc0000185
- Error Code 0xc0000185 Windows 11
- Windows Error Code: 0xc0000185 Windows 10
- Error Code 0xc0000185 Fix
- How To Fix Error Code 0xc0000185 Windows 8
- Error Code 0xc0000185 Windows 7